Saturday, May 3, 2008

boston children's museum




















The Children's museum was renovated over a year ago, but I've been pokey about getting there. Cort had taken the kids a few times. It was fabulous, and our dear friend Sharon Clarke, architect extraordinaire, was deeply involved in the renovation (I told everyone at the museum that day that she was the main one responsible, but since she'll probably read this, I wanted to bring it to reality level for the blogosphere). Either way, Sharon, you're incredible!














...they spent most of this time arguing over who was going to drive (wherever did they get that example from?). I wholly supported the female choice, despite the boys arguments that she couldn't see over the dashboard....














Claire's smooshing her face against the glass. Didn't want to give you a bad impression














All the boys wanted to do was play on the climbing ... thingy.




























Ok, these last two pictures are actually from the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman when we went with my mom and brother Jeff, but the pass is reciprocal, and they're pretty cute, so that's the only reason.

No comments: