
Ah, Annette and the super cheap MIT Eastgate gymnastics program. We'll miss it. Ethan started when he was probably 4, and then Elliot's been doing it since he was 18 months. It's always been Tuesday nights, on the PH floor of our building, the teacher is incredibly patient and fun, and it was dirt dirt dirt cheap.
Normally it was in the Lounge in the Penthouse. Unfortunately for all these pictures and the video we have, it was held in the study room next door because there was a lounge scheduling mix up. That's ok! Did I mention how inexpensive the program was?

She gives the kids stamps on their hands and that's all I hear about for the entire day after. "I can't wash my hands, Mom! Annette stamped our hands!!" I mean, I love Annette, but she's not Prince or something.

The two BFFS in the background -- Elliot and Ben (both 4), and Sam and Ethan (both 7 until next Friday -- Ethan's birthday). Don't know what we'll do without them. They live on 24, we live on 23 -- the kids constantly ask if they can go to each other's houses (with 800 sq feet of space in your apartment, kids get sick of their surroundings pretty quickly) -- and even if they're not, Cristie and I actually get to have grown up conversation whenever we choose. It's been so great having them around. Sniff sniff. Why are we graduating again?
No comments:
Post a Comment