We're so lucky to have a Y so close to our house (3 blocks) -- notice the fabulous mountains in the background. I've been working out a bit, and the kids took swimming lessons, and we go to the open swim from time to time. Helps them cool off from the upper 90s temps we've had this month! Claire started jumping off the diving board with the help of Elliot's excellent swim teacher, but the video we have is the most tentative she'd been -- oh well! Still will be funny video for her to look at when she swims the English Channel someday!
Also, the boys got buzz cuts this summer (first time ever). All it took was getting their hair caught in their goggles, and they were ready to look like Olympiads. They love it.
Not much pictures of Charlotte in this slideshow. She's growing well and needing lots of cuddle time (which doesn't lend itself to a lot of great photo ops). When work gets less crazy for Cort maybe we'll do more pictures. Also, Claire and I made challah bread yesterday, and Ethan took a photo of that. Pretty fun. It's Claire's first time making bread -- and she's such a pro! It's been a fun month, and hopefully it will just get better. We're loving our stay-cation!
Ethan's perfecting his canonball
Here's brave Claire!
Ethan's diving!
Elliot's enjoying a flip.



2 comments:
I couldn't find the picture of the Challah bread but boy does that bring back some BYU memories!
I love the Y during summer!
Post a Comment