Friday, December 12, 2008

Kim, are you proud?

She's blowing a kiss for the camera, INSTEAD of showcasing her new pigtails.


Try #2


No more camera, Mom.

Can you say naptime?
My mom tried coaxing her into a smile over the phone.
Actually, the shot from the back was just as well.

2 comments:

Kim Johnson said...

You know me too well. When I was looking at the birthday pictures I noticed how LONG her hair was getting. It's very cute!! Maybe she will let me play with it in Montana. I'm sure to be the favorite aunt after a week of girl bonding.

anna said...

cute, cute hair. And I love her birthday gift - I have been debating about getting my kids a kitchen. I figure I will wait until next year, when Audrey is a little bit older. And, maybe I am just too lazy to put together something like that before this Christmas :)

Hello, so are you coming to Houston for Christmas? Or are you staying there? You know what they say: ain't no party like a Houston party. Okay, not quite how it goes, but I am sure they're thinking of changing the lyrics soon, now that we moved here.