Wednesday, December 10, 2008
for want of a house, a box was lost
If we gave our little Christmas tree to any of our friends in Cambridge, and you read this blog, tell me -- there's a reward! We still want you to have the tree, but inside the box is our homemade stockings, our tree skirt, and homemade nativity ornaments. Keep the lights, the bulbs, anything not personal, and please send us the rest. Our fear is that we didn't give the box away, but that it was lost in the shuffle of moving. We finally cleaned out the last of the "full of boxes" closets, and Cort cleaned out the garage to perfection -- Ethan and his friends play basketball in there now, with a standalone hoop we were given by a friend. All that cleaning did not yield the missing box. For any tips, I will send you homemade Christmas goodies as your reward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I am so sorry... Hopefully it will turn up. I have a few things that I can't find since we moved... one being my Christmas CD's that are with a bunch of jake's other CD's. It drives me nuts when I can't find something... I hope your things are found.
Post a Comment