Cristie tagged me with the "I Love Your Blog" award--probably because she knows I'm anal about writing in it. If I have to tag people, then I'll choose the ones whose blogs I love to peruse, and tell them I love your blog! and I won't care if they see or use my tag or not: Laci, Brigette, Kim, Kate, and Amy O.
Give one word answers with no explanation, then tag five bloggers with the "I love your blog award."
1. Where is your cell phone ... charger
2. Where is your significant other ... shopping
3. Your hair color ... grey-ish
4. Your mother ... en route
5. Your father ... C-SPAN
6. Your favorite thing ... Christmas
7. Your dream last night ... mumps
8. Your dream goal ... sitting on mountain of money (sorry more than one word)
9. Room you're in ... dining room
10. Your hobby ... blogging
11. Your fear ... getting my dream goal of sitting on mountain of money... or not getting it -- I'm not sure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years ... grown kids that can take care of me?
13. Where were you last night ... home
14. What you're not ... perfect
15. One of your wish-list items... peace
16. Where you grew up... Boston (but was raised in good ol' Montana)
17. The last thing you ate... popcorn... still eating
18. What are you wearing ... layers... brrr!
19. Your tv ... small
20. Your pet ... none
21. Your computer ... saving grace
22. Your mood ... delirious
23. Missing someone ... Cantabrigians
24. Your car ... lovey
25. Something you're not wearing ... ?? Lederhosen
26. Favorite store ... Christmas Tree Shops (I'm all for cheap thrills)
27. Your summer ... tumult
28. Love someone ... husband... because he loves me
29. Your favorite color ... blue
30. Last time you laughed ... today
31. Last time you cried ... earlier today
I broke the one word rule all over the place. I TRIED!
2 comments:
Are you sure you are not wearing Lederhosen? I wish you guys moved to Washington instead of NM.
Great post. It is tough to leave the Cantabrigians behind, no?
Post a Comment