This has been a great week, and we are so depressed today because Gram and Joanie left. It was terrific that Joanie could make the trip to see us, despite her health, and great that Mom could help her out enough to make the trip possible! They did so much work to help make our new house feel like a home. We love them so much! Oh, and explanation about the flag shots: the one thing I DETESTED about this house is that the flagpole was knotted up and down with tacky Christmas lights -- I thought I'd have to climb a ladder and attack it with a wire cutter. But lo and behold, after dinner the other night, Mom was on the front porch with Elliot and after about 5 minutes, came in with all the lights wrapped up neatly in a bundle: How does she do it?? I was so excited that I rushed off to Lowe's and bought a flag.
1 comment:
these are sweet pictures! I love your house - and I'm jealous that we don't have our own yard to rip up and plant things right now!
Post a Comment