Friday, June 6, 2008

He's been hooded



It's a good day -- tomorrow is graduation, but today was a fine moment in our lives.





The boys were so proud -- Claire stayed home with Cristie




We rushed to the podium for a few money shots with the insignia



Proud parents




Some friends of ours in the building and in physics sharing a good moment -- graduation is such a relief! People look unabashedly HAPPY. Great feelings all around.



PS thanks to Cort's folks we did get a great camera for graduation! Yea!

4 comments:

Brigette said...

OH!!! I got chills! A great GREAT day indeed - YEAH new camera - thanks for sharing...

Kim Johnson said...

Wow, everyone looks SO HAPPY and relaxed. What a great day. Enjoy every moment.

marian said...

wow, that's just about all we can say. WOW! Other random note - Ethan is so BIG! I just can't get over that fact he didn't stay 4 forever.

Lacey said...

Yay! Congrats to Cort. It's been a long long time comin'. I'm so excited for all the new things coming for your family. Corey, you've inspired me to start a blog. Be Proud!!! somethintocrowabout.blogspot.com We are so excited to see you all in a few weeks. I can't believe I never got to visit you in Boston.:(
But we can't wait to see you here in Dallas!
Love ya,
Lacey