Thursday, August 6, 2009

my sister amazes me


my son Steven Spielberg -- I think he finds the chocolate mousse cake fascinating (and terribly lopsided).



last minute happy birthday


the amazing stupendous Claire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!
More! More! More! I want all Johnson Family video all the time! Yeah!!!
Love, your selfish Sister/Auntie Jenny

Aunt Jenny said...

Oh, it is so great to see and HEAR my beautiful sister and nieces, buy hey, where are the men (other than my wonderful BIL-nice kitchen tour;-)? What about my terrific nephews?
Love you all, selfish Auntie Jenny

Vicki said...

I never knew until today that you could watch a couple of those simultaneously :)
Does that song Claire was dancing to say -- You make me dizzy? I think she knew it if it did.
ps -- posted some old school pics of Cort on our blog... this is my way of coercing you to go check it out ;)