Saturday, August 8, 2009

it's my party and...

This was my big amazing gift from my sister -- it's called a Flip camera, and it's incredible!!
This is right after I got it and already little hands are ready to grab it away!
Charlotte's not smiling at my party
Elliot's lending a hand to help her smile
loving the mousse cake Cort and I made (wicked decadent)
Crammed with blessings

5 comments:

Christine said...

So, I was like, "Huh. Cool. What's that?" and I looked it up and my favorite feature listed was:
"Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations"
Pretty awesome :)
I love your blog, and your family!

Vicki said...

I swear I commented on here... hmmm did you delete it? It's okay if you did :)

Piter and Heidi said...

I'll have to go and see what a flip camera is...it's nice to keep up with you online when lives are so busy!!!

Vicki said...

Good to know that it is me that is losing my mind... not you that deleted my comment ;) I must have misspelled the word verification...

This is what I thought I had written

"I was expecting your post to say ... "it's my party and... I will nurse while I am blowing out my candles if I want to!"

see why I thought you might have deleted it :)

corey said...

V -- Takes one to know one! Love it!