I'm preferring to just start this blog as if I never left. So what that three years have gone by? More? Ok, four years. My kids have gotten older. We no longer pine for the North East. ok, fixing typos on my phone is such a hassle, you all will just have to work on your ocd tendencies and back the heck off. Obviously we moved to the Northeast, Boston area. And while it was a good move in many ways, I've had a bit of a mental and physical breakdown that I am presently trying to climb out of (imagine Miley's "It's The Climb" being played in the backgroun in a very soft, musac, inspirational way) So we're back. We've been back in Boston for 1 1/2 years. I have some time to make up for, some fences to mend, and I have to get myself getting on the right path again. This may be a little late in the game, but...and I don't know how long it will last
but Here I go!

These are the faces that matter most to me.
2 comments:
Corey! I love reading your stories, and I love reading blogs...so, go for it! I'll start writing on mine again too...after tax season! Miss you!
Well hey! Nice to read you again.
Post a Comment