wahoo! Let us know when you're coming, we'll be your home base for some Westgate playground time :)
so fun to go HOME for a bit!
It was so fun to have you in Boston. It made me so happy to look over and see your family at church. And I was AMAZED at all of the friends you were excited to see (even the mail-lady). You are the friendliest, coolest person I know.Come back soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wahoo! Let us know when you're coming, we'll be your home base for some Westgate playground time :)
so fun to go HOME for a bit!
It was so fun to have you in Boston. It made me so happy to look over and see your family at church. And I was AMAZED at all of the friends you were excited to see (even the mail-lady). You are the friendliest, coolest person I know.
Come back soon!
Post a Comment